1 Tim 4:8

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. 1Tim4:8

Nov 14, 2010

Coach Visokey on CIF Prelims

Guys,

Great job today! We won our Heat easily today (results attached), and didn’t even come close to running all out. You guys did exactly what you were asked to do and as your coach I’m really proud of you. Next week we will need everyone to run about a minute faster to have a chance at the podium at the Southern Section Finals. I think that is very possible, and I’m counting on you to come through. I have attached your splits minus the two mile mark since we weren’t able to get those splits. Despite us running a fast tempo run, our time was the third fastest in school history counting both CIF prelims and finals combined. In fact, we ran 4 seconds faster than we ran at the Southern Section Finals last year. This week stay away from anyone sick, eat healthy, go to bed early, get plenty of rest, pray regularly, and I guarantee you that we will be more than ready to make our mark next week. Congratulations on a job well done.

Coach Visokey

No comments: